Cosco’s flagship grocery retail chain, Puregold first opened in Mandaluyong City in 1998. From its humble beginnings, it has now solidified its position as a leader in the country’s grocery retail industry. Puregold has emerged as the go-to retail brand for majority of Filipinos. Puregold consistently offers the best prices for grocery goods as it cements itself as a trustworthy supplier of goods. In addition, Puregold’s impact to consumers was also driven upwards by its accessibility - with over 440 stores nationwide and increasing footprint in the provinces.
Since its founding, Puregold has continuously expanded its nationwide retail network through organic expansion and strategic acquisition with its eye on servicing the requirements of its customers. It, too, has consistently been a rewarding partner for its suppliers. These ingredients have allowed the company to offer the best value to its customers. Through its Puregold Perks card, it is able to offer end-consumers substantial savings on various products and avail of promotions every day. Through its Tindahan ni Aling Puring (TNAP) program, the company is able to give sari-sari stores access to low-cost merchandise and fresh items for their livelihood.
Puregold Stores may have grown from strength to strength, but the company is always keen on keeping in touch with its entrepreneurial roots by focusing on giving quality and friendly service to its customers.
To continuously sustain its robust growth, Puregold is still keen on expanding its reach to new locations nationwide. The company continues to target the opening of at least 25 additional grocery stores every year.
Puregold is also pursuing growth as a good corporate citizen. Aside from being a contributor of prosperity to the local community, the company continues to find ways to lessen its carbon footprint and its dependence on single-use plastics.
Puregold is operating retail stores in the following formats:
• primarily located in major commercial centers and transportation hubs
• offers a wide variety of food and non-food products
• caters to retail customers and resellers
• caters to Tindahan ni Aling Puring ("TNAP") members
• with 2,000 to 2,500 average net selling space
• offers more than 25,000 stock-keeping units (SKU)
• primarily located in residential areas
• offers a higher proportion of food to non-food products
• smaller stores than a hypermarket
• with 800 square mater average net selling space
• 8,000 to 12,000 SKU product assortment
• smallest store format, serves as a community store
• selling fast-moving essential goods to high-density neighborhoods
• offers a more limited number of products
• selling top-selling SKUs ranging from 4,000 to 5,000
• around 250 square meters of average net selling space
We love to hear from you. Please contact us.
Puregold Price Club, Inc.
No. 900 Romualdez Street, Paco
TEL NOS.: (02) 522-8801-04
FAX NO.: (02) 523-3055