Liquigaz was established in 1995 and was wholly owned subsidiary of SHV Netherlands in 2014. It was later on acquired by Canaria Holdings Corp.
The company ranks as the second biggest LPG supplier in the Philippines. It currently holds more than 30% market share.
Liquigaz's main import terminal is located in Mariveles Bataan. Bataan Terminal has a 12,500 MT capacity which makes it the biggest LPG import facility in the Philippines.
There are five business segments in liquigaz, namely:
1. Wholesale Business - caters to independent refillers as well as major players
2. Autogas Business - caters to independent retailers and offers fleet card to company auto-lpg fleets
3. Cylinder Business - caters to LPG cylinder dealers
4. Industrial Business - serves manufacturing industries i.e Food, Ceramics, Automotive
5. Commercial Business - serves the LPG requirements of fast-food chains, hotels and mall.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us.
News & Media
Receive an accurate and up-to-date information about our financial highlights and business venturesREAD MORE